Adorable Mary Ann at A Joyful Chaos has posted this game and I thought it would be fun to play along. Then I thought it would be too copy-catish and decided not to. I was just at Theta Mom and somebody totally stole one of her posts and posted it on their blog as their own. She was quite peeved, as anyone would be, so I don't want to do a post that even smells like someone else's. However, Mary Ann said go for it and so okay, let's play...
1. Do you like bleu cheese? No, but I wish I did because I see a lot of good recipes with it.
2. Have you ever smoked? Nope.
3. Do you own a gun? No, but I have had a water gun. Scott bought me a BB gun once and we hung soda cans from a tree at the Ozarks and I have quite a gift for aim, let me tell ya. Beware! It's broken now though and in the trash so my shooting days are over.
4. What color Kool Aid was your favorite? Probably strawberry.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only because of the scale that they feel they need to use every time, even for a sore throat. Idiots.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Who thinks of hot dogs? I know they made my kids think I was the best cook in the world when I made pigs in a blanket when they were little. I like them, especially over a campfire or on a grill. Not that I camp, but over a fire let's say.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Holiday Inn. I still laugh at the stupidity of Christmas Vacation every single time though.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee with flavored creamer.
9. Can you do push ups? Yeah right.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring. That's pretty much all I wear (well, besides clothes!).
11. Favorite hobby? Reading and cross-stitching.
12. Do you have A. D. D.? Don't all mothers?
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? I wear contacts.
14. Middle name? Ann
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. I wish church was in my living room. I wonder if Scott's going to make breakfast. I don't have a gift for a friend's birthday party today.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, Diet Pepsi, Diet Mountain Dew (yes, too much diet, but only one a day usually).
17. Current worry? I don't do a lot of worrying actually, but I have to admit I do worry about other drivers when my kids are on the road!
18. Current hate? Such a strong word. I pretty much have a problem with judgmental people.
19. Where would you like to go? Hmmm, the backroads in any small town or country. No tourist spots, just be with the regular people from somewhere.
22. Name three people who will complete this: Well Mary Ann already did and I have no idea who else wants to. Have at it though.
23. Do you own slippers? Oh yes, and slipper socks that are my new best friends.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? Black with a white collar. You might mistake me for a pilgrim.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don't think I ever have so I can't answer if I like it or not.
26. Can you whistle? Not really. And you want to know something strange? I don't like when people whistle. I know they only do it when they're happy but something about the pitch of it gets in my head and I just want it to stop.
27. Where are you now? Family room/dining room.
28. Would you be a pirate? Maybe for pretend if I was an 8 year old boy. Plus don't you have to have a peg leg and a hook for a hand? No thanks.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Anything at the time.
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Besides my daughters' names, I've always loved Anna and Laura. Scott loved Little House on the Prairie so I never understood why he didn't want to name one of our girls Laura. Not his thing I guess.
31. Favorite boy's name? Besides Adam, I'd have to say Matthew. I've always liked that.
32. What's in your pocket right now? A pen. I'm a listmaker and I always like to have a pen in my pocket. I know, I probably need a psychiatrist.
33. Who last made you laugh? My dogs actually.
34. What vehicle do you drive? A minivan - our last one!
35. Worst injury you've ever had? I got my thumb slammed in a locker one time and I've had my wisdom teeth out, but I know that doesn't technically count. That was intentional.
36. Do you love where you live? I don't love it - I want to live in the country. I'm planted here right now for various reasons so I'm appreciative of that.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? Who knows? They're all obnoxious. I'm not a TV watcher (except a select few shows) so they could all go and it wouldn't hurt my feelings.