Happy New Year, 2011!
If you blog a little or a lot, no doubt you've read comments galore about making resolutions for the new year. UGH. Of course "resolution" sounds so hard-core, so call it what you will. I love being organized and I whoop it up any time there's an actual reason or date to do something, i.e. make a change somehow. Be it New Year's, Lent, Advent, a Monday, whatever, I grab it and go. Even if it's not lasting, I'm no worse off for doing something a bit different. That's why they invented the word "try". Oooh, that was good, I have to remember that.
In a perfect world, this giveaway would've been done towards the end of December but seeing as I am not the "Perfect" but rather the "imPerfect" Housewife, the timing is completely off and therefore, just about right for this blog. That's alright, I forgive me. OK, enough chatter. For those of you who like your ducks in a row, I'm having an organized giveaway to help just a teeny bit in giving your life a semblance of structure and order.
Here's what you'll get (all by Gooseberry Patch):
1. A Garden Planner
2. A Ho-Ho Holiday Planner (start now, trust me)
3. A Holiday Online Organizer
4. A Favorite Recipes Organizer
5. A Weekly Meal Planner
and finally for those of
6. A Take-Out Menu Organizer
(This giveaway is not sponsored by Gooseberry Patch in any way, I just like their stuff and thought it would be fun).
Here's how to enter - you will have up to two chances (and please make sure I have a way to contact you if you win):
1. Leave a comment telling me one way that you like to be organized (and if you're a total slob, you're still very lovable so just tell us what could use a bit more organization in your life).
2. Post the giveaway on your blog sidebar, or Facebook, or The New York Times, or The Yellow Pages, or something that lets your friends know about it. Then leave a comment telling me you did so. (#2 is purely optional) Yellow Pages? Yeah, I'm old.
I hate to leave anyone out, but this is for the continental U.S. only.
The giveaway will go through Sunday, January 9th, and the winner will be announced Monday morning, January 10th. I'll use random.org.
If you've chosen to make any positive changes, whether they were on January 1st or February 23rd, there's never a bad time. Good luck if you're entering the giveaway and I'm glad you stopped by!