Friday, June 8, 2012

Come on over ~

Today I'm doing a guest post at my friend Mary Ann's blog, A Joyful Chaos, and I'd love for you to join me there.  If you're a fan of the Amish, I've written a post about some Amish in our area.  


Mary Ann's blog chronicled her journey from a little Amish girl up through her adulthood.  She's now a married mama of four and is no longer Amish, but she's always got fun and interesting posts ~ you'll love it if you haven't been there already.  Oh!  And she's also got a children's Amish fiction series of books coming out soon that you can pre-order here.  Enjoy!

12 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I will have to go visit.

The Jones Family said...

I love reading books about the Amish and am also a follower of Mary Ann's blog. i will look for the new book! Thanks.

Amish Stories said...

I read your post on Mary Ann's blog and you did a wonderful job with It! Richard

Shelley said...

I read your post at Mary Ann's blog. I enjoyed it very much...blessings

Darcie said...

On my way.....

Peggy said...

I finally got there ... good job! Loved the pictures so much!! I really need to get my blogging act back together; maybe after my nap.

Michelle said...

Hi,
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower and look forward to getting to know you!
xoxo

The Gingerbread Gem said...

Interesting guest post! I love both your and her blog. I'm new to both!

Greetings from Belgium
Goedele

Jessica Heights said...

Very cool! We have a lot of Amish folks in my area too. :)

Amish Stories said...

Thought Id stop by to say hello again folks. Richard

Furry Bottoms said...

Hewwo?

Jolina Petersheim said...

Love that you're involved with Plain life, too. What a neat connection! :)